Frequently Asked Questions
Below are the most commonly asked questions that we receive on a day-to-day basis. If you have a question that is not covered in this section, feel free to contact us toll free at 888-513-2300. If you would like a quote, click here and one of our financial representatives will e-mail you a proposal within 48 business hours.
- Can I qualify with my medical history and/or pre-existing conditions?
- Why is whole life insurance much more expensive than term life insurance?
- How long does it take for underwriting to be completed?
- Can I get life insurance while I’m pregnant?
- I’m a veteran, can I get life insurance?
- I’m active military, can I get life insurance?
- I travel quite a bit for business, can I get life insurance?
- My attorney/accountant doesn’t ‘believe’ in whole life... he/she recommends term. Why?
- If I stop making premium payments, will I lose the insurance?
- I’ve heard that whole life can be used as some sort of retirement account... how does that work?
- How do I compare different company’s policies to see which one is the best value?
- How much more does it cost if I smoke?
- What happens if I become uninsurable after I receive my policy and have been paying premiums?
- How is Whole Life different from Universal Life?
- Should I wait to apply until I drop a few pounds and lower my cholesterol?
- What are dividends in a Whole Life policy?
- How is my personal information kept confidential and secure?
- What is the maximum amount of life insurance I can get?